Saturday, March 28, 2015

Big goodbyes, big hellos

    
Every so often I remember I have a blog!  (wheee!)

I did awesomely fail to complete NaNoWriMo 2014!  I was caught up in the moment and hadn’t really done enough research and background for the idea I had.  I hung up my gloves after the first 12-15K words.  (sigh)   As usual, I come out of November with more plans to write things I may never get to. 

I think that is why Camp NaNoWriMo is so helpful.  This year I will be joining some literary friends in some literary hijinks.  I am setting a modest work count of 10,000 words and hoping with all the frayed ideas I have in my poor noggin, I can beat that AND work on some ideas I have had rattling around the old coffee can for a while.

Hang onto your spurs pard’ner!

No comments:

Post a Comment